Monday, October 3, 2016

You Are Beautiful and Strong!

"7 The things God showed me were so great. But to keep me from being too full of pride because of seeing these things, I have been given trouble in my body. It was sent from Satan to hurt me. It keeps me from being proud. 8 I asked the Lord three times to take it away from me. 9 He answered me, “I am all you need. I give you My loving-favor. My power works best in weak people.” I am happy to be weak and have troubles so I can have Christ’s power in me. 10 I receive joy when I am weak. I receive joy when people talk against me and make it hard for me and try to hurt me and make trouble for me. I receive joy when all these things come to me because of Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Cor. 12:7-10, NLV

Woman you are the most precious creation in all the earth. Created to birth and bring forth nations, but you have become your ruin!  Now why did I say that?  Well, let's look at the many ways we as women have degraded ourselves or allowed others to degrade us:

-we as women have cosmetically and aesthetically transformed our bodies to please others, more than our own selves.

-we have put down our own beauty wanting to transform ourselves into the picture perfect woman who appears to have no flaws.

-we have searched for love and acceptance in all the wrong places, devaluing our worth just to be in relationship with men, some of us women, that did not desire our time or energy because we did not love ourselves!

You lose power when others have the power to give value to your existence based on their need, desire or acceptance of you.

It is time to take your power back! You have the power to become strong again and that power lies in Christ! Draw close to him, let him love on the weak places in you through the word and prayer. Get around people that don't drain you of your energy, the people that have the ability to pour into you
by the Lords spirit and keep you encouraged. Who you are, the value that you hold, is lock up in your identity, which you can only find in God!

Flex your power Woman! You are beautiful and strong, full of Power and grace because God's power is in you!

No comments :

Post a Comment