Wednesday, November 23, 2016

This Victory is Yours!

"For [a]everyone born of God is victorious and overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our [continuing, persistent] faith [in Jesus the Son of God]."
1 John 5:4, Amp


Pushing, shoving, bills, Frustrations, crazy elections, increase in medical insurance, problems in the family, homelessness, joblessness, divorce, murder, envy, strife, confusion, depression, and on and on.  This is the condition of the world and it's everyday issues and struggles. In the midst of those strains on our emotions and our pockets, and our liberties in the world, we hang on to life barely in our own strength but this warfare will not defeat you, we have silver linings, compassion, love, peace, Joy and above all Victory!!!!

For a daughter of the King, though war encompasses around you, though famine, though sickness and peril, "A thousand may fall by your side and ten thousand by your right hand but it shall not come neigh you",(psalm 91:7) Why? Because God has made you a promise.  Because of your faith in Jesus Christ, you have "VICTORY" and he has caused you to overcome the devices and circumstances of the World.

You are not of this world, you just live in it, but God has given you great victory so that you triumph over the difficulties that would usually swallow others up, but not you, no not you.  In the words of my favorite song entitled, "I Told the Storm",  by Greg O'Quinn,

"Death can't shake me!
Job can't make me!
Bills can't break me!
Disease can't take me!
You can't drown me!
My God surrounds me!
That's what I told the storm"


Just put your name in that place because Your storm as already been defeated because of vyour faith in Christ, and you have been made to conquer and overcome!

So in spite of what is going on in the world, or what the present circumstance says, have faith in God, your victory is guaranteed, it's set, in stone and cannot be changed because you are a child of the King and God said so, and so It is.

Prayer:

Father thank you for causing me to triumph over the cares and circumstances that happen in my life.  You are a mighty conqueror and you have already defeated THE ENEMY  on my behalf through the blood of the lamb.  I believe that the victory is already mine, that I have already conquered every situation and that all things are working together for my good.  Thank you Jesus for my victory always through you!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment