Wednesday, March 25, 2015

YOU MUST PRODUCE! Thurs. March 26, 2015

"Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth......"  Genesis 1:28

You were created to be creative. There is a passion, a drive, a fervent desire or hunger inside you that can only be fulfilled by doing that thing God created you to do.
   Underneath all the difficulties, the struggles you have had to endure you understand that you must create. It is inevitable. You are a creative genius waiting to be unlocked and the Holy Spirit has the key to unlock the power of multiplication inside you.

Draw close today and aspire to find that inner genius that had been locked inside. God said, " I give you knowledge to obtain wealth" unlock that financial treasure, the witty ideas or invention that is trapped in you. There is more to you than meets your own eye, now fill the earth with the power of your Creativity!

Prayer:
Father you have given me power to bring about fruit to your glory by giving me the ability to create and fill the world with the glory you have given unto me by uour spirit. Help me to show forth your wisdom, your love, and your goodness by what I do and say with what you have given me in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments :

Post a Comment